If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please feel free contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
- When you register with Tetraa, we to ask for information such as your name, company name, email address.
- Tetraa uses the collected information for the following broad purposes: to create your account, provide you with email communications in regards to our service, service development, and research.
- Tetraa reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our corporation.
- Tetraa will send a welcoming email to verify your new account.. We will occasionally send out our service related announcements or alerts.
- Tetraa may use a technology called "cookies" or similar to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Tetraa may set and access Tetraa cookies on your computer. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. Cookie equivalent is used and accessed in a similar way for mobile devices through our mobile applications.
- You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
- Although Tetraa owns the code, databases, and all rights to our software application, you retain all rights to your data.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com.
We post customer testimonials on our website or our partner or other third party websites which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.